María Angélica Pulido
. DIRECTOR OF THE PRACTICE OF IMMIGRATION LAW
Lawyer of the firm and member of the practice of Labour Law and Social Security with more than 6 years of experience in the field of labour law, social security, litigation and migration, along with a wide knowledge of collective labour law.
Throughout her professional career, she has gained experience working with some of the most important companies in the country, such as López y Asociados, Baker Mckenzie, Posse Herrera and Ruiz Abogados, and Gómez Pinzón Abogados where she worked as a legal advisor for labor cases involving the preparation of employment contracts, execution of due diligence processes, adjustment of wage policies , analysis of working hours, disciplinary processes, migration matters, ordinary and special processes before ordinary labour jurisdiction and processing of administrative procedures before governmental entities.
- Jiménez Duarte Associates. Director of the practice of immigration law. (2020)
- GómezPinzón. Associate-. (2017-2019)
- Baker & McKenzie. Associate Assistant. (2015-2016)
- Universidad del Rosario Abogada. Bogota, Colombia. 2016.
- Pontifical JaverianaUniversity. Specialist in Labor Law. Bogota, Colombia. 2018.