Public accountant with more than 13 years of experience in the field of tax accounting, leading processes of deferred tax estimation, tax evaluation of projects and tax consulting; he has parameterized accounting processes in organizations for the preparation of corporate financial reports, preparation of media magnetic reports and compliance processes.
He is a professor of Tax Management at Gran Colombia University and of Auditing and Analysis of Tax Information at Santo Tomás University. Additionally, he is a professor of public accounting undergraduate at Externado University and Central University.
- Jiménez Duarte Associates. Tax and Accounting Director. (2019 – present)
- Herbalife COLOMBIA LTDA. Tax Supervisor (2014-2019)
- NEC DE COLOMBIA SA. Head of Tax Section (2012-2014)
- General Motors. Accounting Analyst (2010-2012)
- Huawei. Accounts Payable Accountant. (2009-2010)
- Public Accountant. National University of Colombia. Bogotá, Colombia. 2005.
- Graduates Studies in Tax Law. Externado University of Colombia. Bogotá, Colombia. 2008.
- Master in Taxation. Central University. Bogotá, Colombia. 2017
- Gran Colombia University, Professor of Tax Management.
- Santo Tómas University, Professor of Auditing and Analysis of Tax Information.
- Externado University of Colombia and Central University, Professor of Public Accounting undergraduate course.
Distinctions and memberships