Public accountant with more than 13 years of experience in the field of tax accounting leading processes of deferred tax estimation, project tax evaluation and tax consulting; has parameterized accounting processes in organizations for the preparation of corporate financial reports, preparation of exogenous information and compliance processes.
He is professor in Tax Management in Greater Colombia and, of Audit and Analysis of Tax Information at universidad Santo Tomás. In addition, he is a professor of the undergraduate degree in public accounting at the Universidad Externado de Colombia and the Central University.
- Jiménez Duarte Associates. Tax director and accountant. (2019 – present)
- Herbalife COLOMBIA LTDA. Tax Supervisor (2014-2019)
- NEC DE COLOMBIA SA. Head of Tax Section (2012-2014)
- GeneralMotors. Accounting Analyst (2010-2012)
- Huawei. Accounts Payable Accountant. (2009-2010)
- National University of Colombia. Public Accountant. Bogota, Colombia. 2005.
- Universidad Externado de Colombia. Specialist in Tax Law. Bogota, Colombia. 2008.
- Central University. Master’s Degree in Taxation. Bogota, Colombia. 2017
- Universidad Gran Colombia, Professor in Tax Management
- Universidad Santo Tomas, Professor of Auditing and Analysis of Tax Information
- Universidad Externado de Colombia and Universidad Central, Undergraduate Professor of Public Accounting